Friday, July 19, 2013

May Your Day be Filled with Joy

Hello from hot Kentucky! It's a mess of heat and humidity here and I'm sure that it's the same for many of you! I can't believe the last time I posted it was June!!! But the summer has been very very busy and I've done next to NOTHING when it comes to papercrafting. This summer is busier than most because we took a vacation back to WA, busy with our garden, chasing after my two monkeys and then I've increased my presence in the homeschooling blogging world via my other blog so I've been dedicating a lot of my blogging time over there. 

But I do have a card to share today. This is a very earthy card I made for a friend. I just like the way the naturals hues look on it!

Well have a simply wonderful weekend! I PROMISE to try to post once a week from here on out, just so you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth---or more likely, MELTED! LOL!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

MsJay said...

Pretty card.

Lori Schuetz said...

Beautiful...glad to have found you again! I hope you and Sethie and your family are doing well. David and ours are doing well.
Lori (used to be Miner) from Babycenter and TinyToes

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps