Saturday, April 13, 2013

Freshly Brewed Designs Birthday Hop!



Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs April Rubber Stamp Release and Blog Hop! 
We are so happy to have you hopping along with us this weekend!
If you are just arriving to the hop, you will want to go back to the start 

If you are getting here from Linda's blog then you are good to go! 

This hop is going to be a BLAST!!!
 It's Heather's birthday weekend, so she decided to throw in some EXTRA FUN just for you!
Not only do we have some SUPER CUTE New Rubber Stamps to release, we also have BLOG CANDY to give away!

I will tell you more about the candy, but first, let me share the cards I created for you today! 

I was so honored when Heather sent me a note a couple months ago asking me to join in this hop! She and I have known each other for several years--from back when I first got started into the world of paper crafting! I have supported her 100% as she journeyed into the realm of becoming a stamp company! I am so proud of her work!

I created my first card using the new stamp

(ahem. Did you know I got to name this little gal? Yep, Heather needed names and this was one of the ones I threw out there!)

This first card is super simple as I just wanted to show off how cute Chloe is! I chose a paper that I'd been hoarding, but I felt was ideal for this image!
And of COURSE she has sparkly shoes and a glitter cupcake! And did you know that I cut her hand off?? LOL! Yep. I had to do surgery as I put her on the card. Bet you never would have known if I hadn't of told you! LOL!

 The next card features the new stamp set
I adore this little set!!! I have so many coffee obsessed friends it is a must-have!

Here is a little 3" card I made for a dear friend of mine...she loved it! LOL!

I added Glossy Accents to the coffee lid to give it that plastic look and Liquid Pearls (ruby red) for my red "gems". I loved the idea of using a striped embossing folder to mimic the look of those cardboard sleeves they always put these cups in! This little card really was so much fun to make!
I added the second sentiment with a simple tab on the inside of the card. My friend told me it made her laugh...thus my intent was fulfilled!

Get these stamps AND MORE at a special deal THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
Use the code birthday at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order!

Now, I know you remember that I mentioned candy earlier in this post.
Wait no longer! Check out what YOU can win!


To win this candy, all you have to do is HOP in full the first day
{Saturday, April 13th}
You HAVE to leave comments at each hop stop to win!

For an extra chance to win, you need to come back to the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog
on Sunday and Monday to find links to the cards posted for those days.
PLUS ~ Anyone who purchases rubber stamps during this hop will 
get two extra chances at winning the candy!
That means you have 4 chances to get your name in the draw!

Thank you so much for hopping with us! I hope you enjoyed peeking at what I had for your viewing pleasure! It is time for you to head over to your next stop at Sheryl's blog to check out what she has prepared for you. 

Photobucket

Here is the full hop order in case you get lost! Tracy (guest)
Sarah
Linda
Lisa (guest) 



19 Words of Love:

Grace said...

I really like the way you created the 'plastic' look on the lid of the coffee cup. Great layouts!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Oh love the embossing and bling on your first card and that sentiment on your last one is (LOL) so cute. TFS AJ-

ike said...

Gorgeous cards... I love the colouring on Chloe.. superb. The added glitz is lovely :-) Can't blame you for hoarding that paper LoL
Hugz
IKE xx

Barbara Thompson said...

Lisa, your cards are just too stinkin cute!! Love love love!!!!

Sarah said...

Both of these turned out great-- I think I might be hoarding some of that cupcake paper too-- I will be putting that on my to search for list :) Love that you had to do a little surgery and her blingy shoes are adorable :) And the coffee cup...well LOVE it!!

Edwina said...

Great cards! I love your Chloe card. It is so pretty. I love the row of gems on it and the glitter. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Diane said...

Very cute cards...looks like great new images for the release!!

VanessaB said...

gorgeous coloring of chloe! I have that paper and it's perfect for your card with that stamp. :) I, too, love the latte love cup! such a great card and happy your friend appreciated and enjoyed it, too! happy hop day- so glad you joined us this month :)

K8 said...

Stunning, me and coffee are just like your card!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LISA! I LOVE these cards!!! Chloe is beautiful. Love the fussy cutting ;) and the great surgical job you did on her arm :D The bling is beautiful!!!

Your LATTE card is soooooo fun! Love that you used both sentiments and the glossy accents adds that extra 'oomph'

Thanks for being a part of this hop!
HUGS!

Georgiana said...

Both your cards look great. I really like the red hearts on the coffee cup.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

JustYolie said...

Oh my Chloe is adorable! I love the added sparkle to her shoes!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Both of your cards are great!! The cupcake paper is one of my favorites and just bought some more of it the other day!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

bumblebee creations said...

such fun cards!! Love the colors of the mini card specially!

cal8007 said...

Love what you did with the coffee card and the secret message behind it!

Carmen

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great job on both cards. Love the DP and the bling on the first and really like the layout on the second. I'm sure your coffee addict friend will love it.

Another Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Lisa, two gorgeous cards here!!! Love 'em both! Congrats on naming the Chloe Cupcake stamp and how wonderful having you join us for the hop!

Linda

scrapclose2theheart said...

Lisa~The ideas you used to make your cards, especially the coffee card, are so creative & cute. TFS them. I may have to use one or two of those ideas sometime. Big Hugs~Patti

Marji said...

These are adorable!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps