Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Little Things for Love

Just a quick post to share with you the super simple card I made my parents for their anniversary. I snagged this little Lili of the Valley stamp when they were having a sale, but this was my first time to ink it up. It turned out lovely and my parents (especially my mom) loved it!

Challenge List:
Photobucket

Card Details
Image: Little Things (Lili of the Valley)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Medium: Copics
Paper: Rose Red (Stampin Up), White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: "Polka Dots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger)

5 Words of Love:

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely card, love the image and colouring is great. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

Danni said...

Very sweet card!!

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Lisa.
Hugs
Jayne

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute card.

Alexa said...

Great card with lovely clean lines and great colouring! Thanks for sharing is with us at TioT! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps