Sunday, February 03, 2013

U + Me = Love

It's the time of year for love--ly creations! A girlfriend asked me to make her a card for her husband and she asked that I use one of the robots in my collection of stamps. I happily complied because little Automaton (the sweetheart robot) is like my favorite love stamp. Seriously. He's darling!

I was really trying to work on light source with this image. I even drew and arrow and positioned it where I wanted the light source to be coming from and I think that did help. I think you could probably tell where the light is coming from on this one. Of course it helps to have a complete family of C's in my Copics! LOL!

Another friend saw this card and now she wants one just like it--but with a friendship sentiment. So I'm working on that one now. This was good practice.

Challenge List:
Photobucket

Card Details

Stamps: Automaton, Hugs & Kisses set (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Coloring: Copics: C1, C3, C5, C7, C8, R24, R27, R29
Paper: Stampers' Select White (Papertrey Ink), Black (Stampin Up)
Accessories: black adhesive dots, multi-liner pen .03

6 Words of Love:

Anastasia (Νατάσα) said...

It is a darling indeed, and your colouring is fabulous!

Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

MagsB said...

What a romantic robot with the flowers and chocolates! Your colouring is fab!

love Mags B x

Loll Thompson said...

Adorable image ... and great coloring. Love the way you've framed everything - so unique, so creative. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Jenny said...

Love the effect of that background black and row of dots. Fabulous card Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Love' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. x

Kylie said...

Great image!! I love your frames around that gorgeous robot with his heart and flowers! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Natali said...

Great CAS card. Fun image and lovely details.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Love is all Around” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps