Friday, February 15, 2013

So glad we are Fur-iends!

Just a quick post to share the card I made for
http://designedtocolor.blogspot.com/2013/02/challenge-9-gettin-sketchy-with-kraftin.html

We are being sponsored by the always fabulous

They were awesome and sent our DTC Challenge team some new stamps to try for this challenge. I was tickled to finally have a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp in my collection! Our challenge this month is a Sketch Challenge (see below) and I love those kind, so I just had to join in.

Funny thing is that I was not inspired on this card and it took me 2 weeks to finish it! LOL! Pathetic huh? But sometimes the mojo just isn't flowing. And then I had a Glossy Accents accident--I got frustrated it wasn't coming out and SQUEEZED it extra hard--and naturally. It most DEFINITELY came out! Thankfully it was all over the washtub in the image so I was able to save it! Whew!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket
Card Details:
Image: Best Fur-iends (Kraftin' Kimmie)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Medium: Copics (Skin: E00, E02, E11, E21, R20, R000; Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7, C8, YR21, YR24, YR23, Y23; Dog: E33, E35, E37, E31; Washtub: T1, T3, T5; Other: B34. B37, B91, R35, R37, N1, BV0000)
Papers: CS-White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), "Out of the Blue" (My Mind's Eye)
Embellishments: brads, "Crystal" Stickles, Glossy Accents
Tools: Lacey Circles Nestabilities, SM Standard Rectangles Nestabilities, Standard Tags Nestabilities, Die-namics Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things), "Seeing Spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug)


1 Words of Love:

Cath said...

Aww! Cute card, Lisa! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps