Monday, December 17, 2012

Endless Love Notecards

I love it when you find a great design for a super simple card. Sometimes all it takes is a really great stamp set--and I found one in the new Stronger Love set by Verve Stamps. I even went SUPER easy by using some of the pre-made blank white notecards for my base.
(I'm a bit frustrated with the way the white cards photographed in these pictures--but click for better view of the cards)

The top two cards I stamped as is--but the bottom two cards were originally just the sentiments. So I added in the little images (also in the stamp set) to make them match the others and then colored them all with my colored pencils. I love the simplicity of these cards.

2 Words of Love:

latoya said...

great job! I love these!

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
xoxo
Rena

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps