Thursday, December 13, 2012

A snowflake of Thankfulness

Just wanted to share a card I made for a friend. She is so sweet and passes to me all the clothes that her two boys outgrow. She needed a thank you card and wanted it to have a winter feel. I was wracking my brain when I saw this fabulous card on Pinterest and had a brain surge! I loved it and finally got to use my new snowflake dies by Spellbinders. Here is my CASE on the card by Amy Kolling.

Isn't it fun? I am so glad that I had my new metal shim too...it makes these snowflakes a breeze to do now! The sentiment is from Think Big Favorites #19 Mini Set by Papertrey Ink. I love the little mini sets. They are always so beautiful and for just $5.00, quite the steal!

I think I will be playing on this layout and idea for other cards. I would love to see what I can do with other dies in my collection.



Challenge List


(faux stitching with triples and doubles in the gems)


Photobucket

9 Words of Love:

Shari Nelson said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Tuesday!

pinky said...

Amazing cas card, I just love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

Love your C&S card and all the snowflakes you have stitching too thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi again just popped back to say thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
Carol DT x

ScrappySandie said...

Lovely card, Lisa! I like those colored snowflakes! Thanks for joing our challenge this week at SOS!
Sandie

Gale said...

Love the big snowflakes. Cute CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Melina said...

This is too cute! I love how you placed the snowflakes and did your stitching. Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

tiffany said...

simple and sweet and I love the stitching around the edges! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany

Patty Gorka said...

I love this, what a fabulous design, nicely done! Thank you for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps