Saturday, December 01, 2012

A birthday Blog Bash for Lizzie!


It's that time of year again--yep, time for the fabulous amazing Lizzie Oakley's birthday! I am honored to get the privilege of kicking off this fabulous bash--every day there will be a guest blogger on Lizzie's blog who will be sharing a project and birthday wishes and some will be offering up prizes! So you totally want to check back in each day so you don't miss out!

Lizzie has been my paper crafting friend since I got started way back when about 4 years ago. She is so fun and quirky and just so super cool that it's only fitting I take a moment to wish her an awesome birthday! I happen to know she has a special affinity for all things Hello Kitty
I was also happy to get out of my rut and craft again now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over. My family was here and I couldn't get to my craft goodies...but this week I bought new paper and was inspired by some great paper crafting magazines and came up with this fun card.
I started with stamping the sentiments "You're fabulous" (from Uplifting Phrases by Verve) and "Make a Wish" (from Birthday Girl-retired by My Favorite Things) around the edge. Then I started adding on the fun paper and diecut the beautiful blossom (Bloom Builders #3 die by Papertrey Ink). It's a simple card, but super fun.
I just did a purge of my paper crafting supplies, so to help party with Lizzie, I'm offering up a envelope of goodies to one lucky commenter (USA only) --simply add your info to the inlinkz below between now and the end of the blog bash on the 7th and get entered to win.



Thanks for joining me in the celebration of the fabulous Lizzie! Make sure you keep checking back on her blog so you can see what the other ladies partying with Lizzie have to share with you!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Angie said...

Very pretty card, love all the colors and the flower!!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

So pretty. I love that you are doing this for Lizzie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps