Thursday, November 01, 2012

Elephants turning a new leaf?

I just really am enjoying playing with the Sweet Baby set by Papertrey Ink. The card I shared yesterday was a baby card...but I fell in love with the NON-baby card that Nichole Heady shared back when she first introduced this set (click here) and decided to CASE it using some of my own stuff and colors.
I still used the little elephant with the balloons and sentiment (from the Everyday Button Bits), but made him a yummy bright green with my New Leaf ink. I pulled some coordinating buttons for his balloons. I used my "Dotted wave" border punch for the image panel and then used my open polka dot stamp by Ditto (IC0177 is it's number) with Fresh Snow ink. I love the simplicity of this card, and it's so darn cute!

Challenge List:

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Elephant from "Sweet Baby", balloon strings and sentiment from "Everyday Button Bits" (Papertrey Ink); open polka dots (DITTO)
Ink: Fresh Snow, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink); Going Gray (Stampin Up)
Paper: Kraft and White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: New Leaf and Lemon Tart buttons (PTI); "Dotted Wave" edge punch (EK Success)

5 Words of Love:

catherine said...

This is super and just perfect for our challenge over at MMCS this week. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you again
x catherine

Eileen said...

Great CAS card. Such a cute image. Love what you have done with it.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter 'Anything goes' challenge, and good luck
Eileen x

Tanya said...

Fab card, great CAS style, I love that little elephant :)

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Shari said...

Beautiful little CAS card!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Brunis Allerlei said...

Eine süße Karte,gefällt mir sehr gut.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.

GLG Bruni

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps