Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winter Blues

We were one of the states that experienced snow yesterday from this crazy system off the Eastern coast of the States. Thankfully it wasn't much more than a dusting and quickly turned to rain. Snow here in October is NOT normal. We might get our first snow in mid November, but even that is rare. I prefer snow to stay in December myself. LOL!

But it definitely put me in the mood for winter crafting. I was cleaning up my desk and found a colored image that was done several months ago. I hadn't attached it to anything yet, so I decided to finish it up today.

This is the Moody for Snow by Paper Makeup Stamps. I had a blast coloring monochromatic for the first time. It was easier than I thought it would be actually. I definitely will give it ago again at another time.

Photobucket
Card Details
Image: Moody for Snow (Paper Makeup Stamps); sentiment from Cocoa Bear (Lil' Inkers Designs)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Medium: Copics-all in the B's (B40's, B90's); white colored pencil
Paper: Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); White (Georgia Pacific)
Accessories: "Polka Dots" 5 x 7 embossing folder (Cuttlebug), baubles (Stamping Bella); "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger)

1 Words of Love:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Beautiful card. Totally love the embossed background as well. Your coloring is just amazing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps