Friday, October 26, 2012

Kraft with Copics

I thought I'd share with you my first card ever published in a PRINT magazine! This card was featured as part of a step-out tutorial about using Copic markers on Kraft paper in the April/May 2012 issue (pg 25-26) of the Designed to Color magazine.

I used this darling little Whiff of Joy stamp--it's one of my favorites!
Looking back on it, I think I would choose a slightly different color combo to lighten up the hat to match the paper better, but I still love this little card!

Challenge List:
I used faux.

Photobucket

Card Details
Image: Mouse Under Party Hat (Whiff of Joy); Sentimental Birthday and In Stitches(There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft and White (Papertrey Ink); "Summer Days" pad (Echo Park)
Accessories: white grosgrain ribbon, yellow button, twine, glossy accents, multiliner pen, Classic Square SM Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

4 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Cute little card!

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful card and the stitching is wonderful.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week as well....
joann sassy raggedy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, congrats on getting published!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Bunny said...

This Lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

Caz PPC DT xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps