Thursday, October 25, 2012

Alterations

Hello!!

I HAVE been crafting, but almost all my creations are for upcoming issues of the Designed to Color magazine so I can't share them with you yet! LOL! But they are good and I will be happy to have them for you after awhile!

But I have been doing some alterations...I've been altering composition notebooks again! Here are two that I made for a Colossians Bible Study that I'm participating in right now. 

This first one is so pretty in rust and chocolate...this one is mine! LOL! I love this paper and had been hoarding it for quite awhile. LOL!
 The scripture is WORDart by PapercraftMemories. I tweaked the color of it to make it match then printed it out on some coordinating paper. I crumpled it all up in a ball then smoothed it back out again before adhering it. Paper piercing added a good rough touch.
 The second notebook I altered was for a friend in the same Bible Study. This paper is ANOTHER piece that I've hoarded! LOL! Love the muted colors of it.
 I used the same piece of WORDart, but cut it all apart this time.
I really like making these altered notebooks. I'm actually working on ANOTHER one tonight. The ribbon/bow wraps all the way around so you can tie them shut. It's a great touch and perfect for a journal!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Karen Murray said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, Lisa! I can totally understand why you were hoarding that paper, it's so pretty but perfect for this project. I am guilty of hoarding paper, too, but not so good about using it on a project. I actually get the shakes when cutting paper I've been hoarding. lol
Thank you so much for sharing this link with me. I love your blog and am now a follower.
Karen (Papercraftmemories)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps