Sunday, September 09, 2012

Tags galore!

I was asked to make 18 tags by our ministers wife for some gift bags they are handing out to our local congregation's elderly shut-in's. You all should know by now that I"m not a very tag-friendly person...but I actually ended up with a style I really like.
I used the largest die in the Scalloped Oval Nestabilities set for the base. Then I used the negative from the Little Leaves Sizzlits die and sponged Old Olive ink for the leaves. Then I die cut some flowers with my Prima Donna Petals die (by My Favorite Things) and put them together. The daisy and the pink and yellow flowers are all paper flowers I've had in my stash--after all the time I was taking trying to put those blasted flowers together, I wish I'd remembered them sooner. Once I found them, I didn't even bother putting the other 12 flowers together! LOL!

I like this design so I'm totally going to remember it for more tags at a later time.

Challenge List:
(Punches, Free, Die Cuts)
 
Photobucket

8 Words of Love:

Rhonda Emery said...

love this thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

Julia S-W said...

Such very pretty tags. I'm sure they brought pleasure to all those who received one. You should make tags more often!
Thank you for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Juliax

Christy said...

These are so super duper cute!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

Judy McKay said...

Love the gift tags. The flowers are beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Bev Cole said...

Very Clean and Pretty! Glad you joined Come and Get It Challenge...please join us again and again!

Bev Cole

Chris said...

These tags are fantastic, I love them! They will really bring some brightness to the shut ins, great mission! I appreciate you joining us my Amusing Challengesthis week. Glad you shared your work!

Carla said...

What a thoughtful thing to include for the shut ins! I know they will love them! So cute. Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC challenge!

Jess said...

These are beautiful! Never would have thought you weren't a tag person. Thanks for joining us at ABAC!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps