Thursday, September 27, 2012

Simple Scarecrow

I was on a roll this week with my CAS creations..here is a simple scarecrow...
Our theme for today at Designed To Color is Rustic Country...scarecrows are very country, don't you think?!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: "Fall Festival" by Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Tuxedo Black by Memento
Coloring Medium: Copics (B90's, YG90's, R27, R29, E42, E43, Y21, Y23, E50, E59)
Paper: Kraft and Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: "Seeing spots" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Twine

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps