Monday, September 24, 2012

Hey there Chickadee!

Just sharing a simple card I made using the Everyday Button Bits set by Papertrey Ink. I am trying to work out a design for a simple layout...this is my first draft...
 I'm thinking my next version will have the large panel embossed. Or maybe stitched...Hmmm...I'm going to play with this and post my next version in the future.

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps