Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Hugs

I am back! I've been very busy with all sorts of things and have only just uncovered my crafting desk today! I have a new card I wanted to share with you today!

I used my new Saturated Canary RUBBER stamp Free Hugs and I just love her! I went out of my color norm and pulled two sheets from the Howdy Doody pad by My Mind's Eye. I just loved this dark peach shade. My layout is from Splitcoaststampers.com sketch #402.

If you are here hunting for an ingredient as part of the Designed to Color recipe hunt, then you are in luck! My ingredient for you is...
  I hope you all have a beautiful and sparkly weekend!

Challenge List:
1. 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog #56~ Recipe-1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellies
2. Kreative Stempelfreunde #60~ New Stamp
(this was my first inking of this rubber stamp!)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Free Hugs (Saturated Canary-rubber); sentiment from Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics (YR000, YR00, YR02, YR65, W1, W3, W5, YG25, R02, E02, E15, E17, E18, E33, E40, E42)
Paper: CS-Kraft and white (papertrey Ink); DP-Howdy Doody pad (MME)
Accessories: Scalloped Oval LG and Oval LG Nestabilities, white ribbon, twine, button, Mini Tabs Quartet Dienamic (My Favorite Things), "Stardust" Stickles, adhesive gems

4 Words of Love:

Leah Crowe said...

What a fabby card Lisa, that image is so sweet!

lizzie said...

I love how simple yet complex this card is.
Look at me using grown up words!

Katya said...

Very sweet image you colored. Love the small amount of bling. I also love the small details like the sparkle on the ponytail ribbons. Thanks for the ingredient word.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

I love her on the Kraft paper ! She's beautifully colored. Loving the tiny amount of sparkle.
Liss

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps