Friday, September 28, 2012

Every Leaf Speaks...

I love the making autumn cards so the fact that we are in prime autumn card making season is right up my alley! Here is a simple notecard I made using a never been inked stamp set Autumn Mosaic by There She Goes Clear Stamps.
 I used the tree and fence from the set for this scene. I stamped the tree first, then the left fence. I then inked up the fence again, but stamped it upside down. This gives the look of the continuing wires on the fence. I colored up the tree with a blob and dab of three different greens here and there with a random apple.
The sentiment is also from this set and so perfect for an autumn card. 

I'm leaving for my annual church festival today. This year we are heading down to the beautiful Jekyll Island, GA for our Feast of Tabernacles. I am looking forward to just getting away and spending some one-on-one...(or 4?) time with my family!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

sandi said...

This card is awesome. Love it. Thank you sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps