Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Love is all you need...and a Blog Hop of course!

 Hello everyone! It's been awhile, but we have a small release today for Paper Makeup Stamps! We have five new Word Art digis that will be added to the shop today. They are so beautiful and elegant and we hope you love them as much as we do! We are showcasing each digi in a blog hop today! To get started, make sure you visit our blog...if you are here from Michelle's blog then you are in the right spot!

Today I'm featuring a super simple card I made using the "Love is all you need" stamp...
I love this paper from my new pad Plumeria by BasicGrey! The muted color hues just float my boat! I wanted to keep my card simple so I could let the sentiment do the talking, but had to add some rolled flowers for accents--because I just got the Mini Pinwheel Posie die by Memory Box and had to try it out! It is so easy...I'm so going to have to get more of these!

Head on over to Katie's blog now and check out the fourth of our five new digis!
Photobucket

10 Words of Love:

LOU said...

love the rolled flowers Lisa!

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous paper and love the rolled flowers! It sets off the word art very nicely. :)

Louise said...

Simple and so sweet!

Pia S said...

This is such a a classy and elegant design! Lovely sentiment and gorgeous paper and flowers!

jan farnworth said...

what a great sentiment perfect for lots of occassions.

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. Those roses just add so much to that card, and the DP is lovely. Wonderful way to showcase that saying. Perfect!

Jenny said...

This is lovely Lisa. Your colour choices are so pretty. x

Melissa Craig said...

Perfectly stunning card!

Debi said...

I can understand why you like that paper. It's lovely. Nice card.

Linda said...

Oh Lisa, love the paper and your flowers are fab. Think I will be putting that die on my wish list!!

Hugs,
Linda xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps