Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beautiful...

By now many of you should know that I don't do tags. For some reason the small canvas just freaks me out! But I've been getting a lot of ideas from blog hopping and from magazine scanning...so I opted to try a tag for the Anni-verve-sary Challenge #5~ Anything but a Card challenge.

My inspiration for this tag came from the tag on page 46 of the Sept/Oct 2012 Paper Crafts magazine.

I started with a plain white tag and used the negative from the Little Leaves Sizzlit die and stippled some New Leaf ink over it like a stencil. I used the Elegant Flower Plain Jane by Verve for my blossom. I stamped it on a pretty peach paper in the Howdy Doody pad of the Miss Caroline line by My Mind's Eye. Once I added it with a dimensional, I stamped the sentiment (from the Sunny Days set). It naturally needed some bling and I was happy to find some dyed peach seam binding. I'm not 100% in love with the seam binding, but it was all I could find that I liked or matched.

I have NO idea what I will use this tag on...LOL! That's the biggest problem I have with them! I make them and then they just get stashed! I don't give out a lot of gifts and when I do, I usually DON'T have the right kind of tag for them! LOL!

Photobucket

Tag Details
Stamps: Sunny Days, Elegant Flower Plain Jane (Verve)
Ink: Memento; New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: "howdy Doody" Miss Caroline (MME)
Accessories: Standard Tags Shapabilities (Spellbinders), gems, seam binding, Little Leaves Sizzlits die

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps