Sunday, July 08, 2012

You're in my thoughts...

I made a card for this months Viva la Verve July Week #1 sketch. I love this Kiwi/Rose/Pink combination. This is a retired patterned paper by Stampin Up--I can't remember the name of it-and I wish I had a lot more of it! LOL!
I enjoy making those rolled flowers now that I've got an excellent glue! My next purchase though, might be a die-cut that does all the cutting for me...of is that the easy way out?! LOL! This is one of the cards I made for the commission I finished.

Challenge List:
(bubble gum, lime sherbet and strawberry)
[(at least) 1 circle or oval element, (at least) 2 different papers, and (at least) 1 embellishment]
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Always on My Mind (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Pretty in Pink, Rose Red (Stampin Up), White (Papertrey Ink); DP-

Accessories:  Eyelet Circles Nestabilities, Circles Nestabilities, Fancy Flourish die (My Favorite Things), gems, Fresh Snow grosgrain ribbon (PTI), Polka Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

4 Words of Love:

Brenda Brown said...

I love your selection of ice cream colours Lisa and such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at PanPastels UK this week.
Hugs {Brenda} xox

GinaA said...

Beautiful card, fab flowers.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a lovely card and a beautiful sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "Sentimentally Yours" challenge. Please join us again soon and good luck. xx Rachelle CC DT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps