Monday, July 16, 2012

New opportunity...

Hey there blogging friends!

I am saddened to have to announce that I'm stepping down from the Squirrel and Fox Challenge blog design team. I have enjoyed helping get that fabulous blog off the ground, but I have an amazing new door to open that has brought me a lot of new responsibilities and demands on my time. Special thanks to Linda and Tracey for letting me a part of the Squirrel and Fox family!!!

So, what is this amazing opportunity?

Well I announce a few weeks ago about being accepted as a member of the Color Crew design team for the new paper crafting magazine Designed to Color...well, I am honored to be able to announce that I've accepted the position of Social Media Coordinator for this publication.

I get to play with the various social medias and share our latest news about our open calls for submissions, magazine release dates, giveaways, promotions, and challenges! Speaking of social media...did you know we have a Facebook Page, Twitter page AND a Pinterest page? If you haven't even checked out our blog to know what we are about, then you need to do that RIGHT NOW!



We are getting ready for the release of our 4th issue of Designed To Color, so if you haven't seen even one issue yet you are missing out! We are a digital AND print magazine--so whatever your style we have the magazine for you!

If you want a preview of what you can expect with Designed to Color...take a peak at this!

If you are interested in subscribing to our amazing magazine get all the details HERE.  I hope you will join me in staying up with all the news about this amazing magazine as I go off on this new adventure! Thanks for all your support!

Oh and before I forget, make sure you check out our blog starting TODAY and through Thursday the 19th because we are hosting 4 days of giveaways to help celebrate CHA week!!!
 Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps