Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jen's Sunshine Charity Stamp

We at Paper Makeup Stamps have a very special release to share with you today. One of our own in the paper crafting world Jen Scull is going through a battle with cancer right now. Jen is active all over the paper crafting blog world and is one of our challenge blog designers. We wanted to do something special, so Katie had one of our stamp designers Diem come up with a set in Jen's honor called Jen's Sunshine. It's a darling little digi stamp set consisting of two images and three coordinating word art quotes...

Here are two cards I made featuring the images and one of the pieces of word art from the set:
As you can see, one of the images is a gorgeous little fairy...so sweet...
I really like how this card turned out using the second image and the same sentiment. It's so cheerful and sunny! I printed the sun three times and then popped up the middle of it twice for some added dimension. I also colored the center of it with my Copics and added some highlights to the patterned paper bottom layer of the sun on the rays. I love how it came out!

We hope you will join us in raising money for Jen Scull and her family--this beautiful set is just $10 and all the proceeds will go to the family! You can see more creations using Jen's Sunshine by visiting our PMS Blog--and you can get details on where to purchase this delightful set.

Challenge List:
1. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges #63~ Sunny
(my second card)
2. Paper Pretties Monday Challenge PPMC49~ Clean and Simple
(my second card)
3. Sentimental Sundays #112~ Things with Wings
(my first card)
4. The Paper Players #105~ sketch
(my first card)

Photobucket
Card #1 Details
Stamps: Jen's Sunshine set-Digi (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Marjolaine pad (BasicGrey)

Accessories: Long Rectangles Nestabilities, Circle SM Nestabilities, ribbon, lace, "Stardust" Stickles, gems


Card #2 Details
Stamps: Jen's Sunshine set-Digi (Paper Makeup Stamps)

Coloring: Copics (YR20, YR21, YR23, R20)
Paper: CS-Summer Sun -Retired (Stampin Up), White (PTI); DP-Good Morning Sunshine-retired (Stampin Up)
Accessories: gems, LG square Nestabilities


6 Words of Love:

Anne Temple said...

Both of these are gorgeous! Love how you colored the fairy and that sunshine definitely makes me smile.

Jen Arkfeld said...

I love your sweet little fairy! Great job of coloring. Her sparkly wings are perfect. And the sentiment - WOW! It's a good one. Glad you played along with us over at the Paper Players!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh how I love both of these happy, sunshiney cards! they are just too precious for words! thank you! :)

Mynnette said...

These are fabulous cards!!! The second one if my fave, though--the sunshine is amazing and it's a fabulous sentiment! :)

Michelle VP said...

Love how your cards turned out Lisa! :) I love how soft and feminine your fairy card turned out. And that sunshine is just perfect for a tent-topper card - what a great idea! :)

nicoleqmullen said...

Adorable cards, love them! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps