Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Feeling Blue...

I don't craft with blue very often, but when you find a gorgeous patterned paper featuring blue poppies...well, you just have to use it, right?
This card is very similar in composition to THIS CARD I made a few weeks ago. I just love the soft hues in this paper! This is one of those classic layouts that work for any occasion, and it's my go-to when I need something fast.

Challenge List:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Sentiment from an old set
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS- Simply chartreuse, White (Papertrey Ink); DP-"Blue Flower" and "Blue Ditsy" (Reflections)
Accessories: gems, Little Leaves (Sizzlits), Prima Donna Petals-Dienamics (My Favorite Things), Double Ended Banner die (PTI)

8 Words of Love:

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, such a pretty colour combination and fab co-ordinating hand made flower.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Jasmine said...

Lovely card, Lisa. I like the soft colors to. Fantastic flower embllie. A very nice, simple card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge.

Kim said...

Awesome, love the matching flower. Glad you could join us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely creation, love the way you've used pastel colours!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Jan Ltc said...

This is great thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful color. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Hugs Nataliya

Tammy Miller said...

I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge Catch the Bug! Please stop by for our Christmas in July event all week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps