Thursday, July 05, 2012

Caring Thoughts...

Belated Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans!! Did you have a good holiday? It was weird to have it on Wednesday and we didn't do a single thing exciting...the big celebration here in town isn't until Friday/Saturday, so it will be the big firework night on Saturday.

I mailed out my commissioned order so now I can finally post the 10 cards in the order...of course not all at once...I need to have SOMETHING to post later! LOL! Today I'm sharing one of my favorites from the batch.
This beautiful paper is the GCD Studios "Ella Blue" paper pad. It's a stunning vintage pad of soft grey blue and chocolate with pretty blue roses. I added a Little Leaves diecut and a rolled rose with a pearl center. The sentiment is from a set I bought several years ago and I don't even remember what company makes it. The layout is the bonus sketch for Sentimental Sundays this week.

Challenge List
Photobucket

Card Details

Stamps: Sentiment from unknown set
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Bordering Blue-retired, Early Espresso (Stampin Up); DP- Ella Blue (GCD studios)
Accessories: pearls, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Double Ended Banner die (Papertrey Ink)

2 Words of Love:

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love those papers and the flower.

Thanks for joining the 'make your own flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jack said...

Very elegant, love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps