Saturday, June 16, 2012

A new Little Someone to sparkle

Hey there chicas!
Here's my card for the new challenge up today at Squirrel and Fox Challenges. Our prize sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I had fun coloring up little Wee One Bugs: Butterfly.

I just love that image! The challenge is to "Make it Sparkle"...but as you can see, I decided to downplay my normal sparkle obsession this time! LOL!

The layout is Viva la Verve June Week #1 and the sentiment is from the Hope Blooms set by Verve. I can't tell you the last time I made a baby card, but this one just wanted to be one. I think it's perfect for a new little *PINK* arrival, don't you?

Challenge List:
1. VLVJUNE2012~ Week #1
Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: WO-Butterfly-Digi (Bugaboo), Hope Blooms (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (Skin: E00, E02, E21, R20; Everything else: R81, R83, R85, N1)
Paper: CS-Stampers Select White (PTI); DP-Penny Lane "Moving Dots" and "Pink Stripes" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: multi-liner pen, Classic Squares SM Nestabilities, gems, 5 x 7 embossing folder from Heritage Collection (Cuttlebug), Fresh Snow grosgrain ribbon (PTI) and "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger)

2 Words of Love:

MagsB said...

Oh so cute! The paper piecing looks so good, what an adorable little jacket and hat! Love the glitter!

love Mags B x

Crafty Kitten said...

What a super sweet card. I love Bugaboo images and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps