Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Designed to Color my world!


Are you familiar with the NEWEST papercrafting magazine Designed to Color?

It's the latest magazine to hit the crafting world--and it's DEDICATED to colored images! As in, if it doesn't have a colored image, it's not there! No other magazine in the paper crafting world can boast that--at least none that I've seen. This is truly a one of a kind magazine and perfect for all of you who, like me, always want to know the DETAILS about what mediums are used on the projects--in this magazine, every color and medium used is listed. Every Copic, Prismacolor, watercolor, or pencil shade!

If you haven't checked this amazing magazine out, then go...do it right now! Yes, it is not only a PRINT magazine, but it's an eZINE too! Which means you can flip through it on your computer right now!

Here is the link for the current April/May 2012 edition: http://issuu.com/designedtocolor/docs/dtc_aprmay

But if you are like me, you like to hold it in your hands right? Well you can! Designed to Color is also available in print! Get all the subscription info HERE.

This magazine is so beautiful with great full color pages, wonderful articles/tutorials, fabulous creations (WITH full details!) and every creation not only has the crafter's name, but their blog details too! So you can start checking out your favorite crafter's online!

And if you need just one more reason to check out this phenomenal magazine...
Oooh, what is that I spy??
Yep, I'm officially in print with my first card and article! Seriously excited...I squealed when my copy of the magazine showed up! LOL! Just to see my article and card in with all the amazing crafter's this magazine features, is mind blowing!

I hope you will go ahead and get your own subscription for this magazine...the pictures truly don't do it justice...it's beautiful! If you are hoping to get the April/May issue though, you will need to act fast! There are only a limited number of copies left in print!

Stay in the loop and *like* Designed to Color on Facebook--you can find them HERE.
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps