Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A brand new day...

I'm in the middle of working on a ten card commission, but I thought I'd share a few cards that I've made trying to complete this months Viva la Verve challenges on Splitcoaststampers.com. I really liked the week #3 sketch and since it was a clean and simple theme, it was right up my alley.

I used some beautiful paper by Reflections that I bought by the sheet at Michaels. I love the soft blue and green combination and was happy to showcase the beautiful floral design.

Challenge List:
1. VLVJUN2012-Week #3 (see below)

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: All About You (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS- Simply chartreuse, White (Papertrey Ink); DP-"Blue Flower" and "Blue Ditsy" (Reflections)
Accessories: gems, Little Leaves (Sizzlits), Prima Donna Petals-Dienamics (My Favorite Things), Double Ended Banner die (PTI)

6 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Really really lovely Lisa. The colours look fabulous, so soft and appealing. x

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining the 'make your own flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Amanda Phillips said...

So Delicate! Thank you for joining us over at Love to Create Challenges.
~Amanda LTCDT

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft colours!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Jo Davies said...

Such a beautiful card.... thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create challenge this week! Jo xxx

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Really Appreciate your Support & your Creativity! Please Come Back & Play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps