Saturday, May 05, 2012

This one's for the girls...

Now I have that Martina McBride song in my head! LOL! But yes, the newest challenge for Squirrel and Fox Challenges IS for the girls! We want to see creations for girls!

Our fantabulous sponsor for this challenge is
Kellie generously let each DT member choose a new digi to work with...
I chose Easter Pinkette Daisy August!
It was a challenge at first to determine what was her hair and what wasn't! LOL! But she was fun to color up and I matched her to this fabulous My Mind's Eye paper. And yes, you DO see my newest favorite color Simply Chartreuse again...What can I say? It inspires me! LOL! The centers of the flowers and the flowers in her hair have Stickle-d centers for a smidge more bling.

I used the Deconstructed Sketch #50 for my layout this week as well as my new stamp set Mother for my sentiment with my new Double-Ended banner die by Papertrey Ink! So glad I snagged that because I can NEVER snip the ends straight when I try to do them myself! LOL!

Challenge List
1. Deconstructed Sketch #50 (See below)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Easter Pinkette Daisy August-digi (TPS); Mother (PTI)
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copics (Hair-E33, E35, E37; Skin-E000, E00, E02, R20, E21; Dress-YG21, YG23, YG25; flowers-BG11, BG13, RV63, RV66, RV69; Other-W00, W1)
Paper: CS-Simply Chartreuse, White (PTI), Rich Razzleberry (Stampin Up); DP-Lime Twist Happy go Lucky (MME)
Accessories: Double-ended Banner Die (PTI), Classic Rectangles SM Nestabilities, gems, stickles, Polka Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

3 Words of Love:

Donelda said...

So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Tracey said...

She's just gorgeous. Great minds think alike, same image and My Mind's Eye papers. :)
Love your work as always Lisa.
Tracey
x

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for playing with us PIXIES over at the PDS challenge
Your card is adorable
The Scrapbooking Queen
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps