Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Mehndi Make It Monday

I have been enjoying my stamps from Papertrey Ink--including my very cool new set Mehndi Medallion. I love the designs on this and it's a great addition to my collection.

I've used it today on this notecard I made which is based on THIS FUN CARD. I am entering this into the Make It Monday Challenge #64~ Color Inspiration.
(This picture is crapola...but I didn't get a chance to take another one outside...)
I am using this set for my color inspiration...

Now I don't have all these inks--in fact I only have New Leaf...so for the other shades, I used some Stampin Up inks that were as close as I could get based on what I had. I went with Really Rust, Cameo Coral, YoYo Yellow, Pretty In Pink and Blush Blossom.

The sentiment is from the Everyday Button Bits set by PTI. The bit of bling and some Stickles on the largest image finished off this simple one layer card.

You know these medallion's almost look like sprockets! LOL!

Challenge List
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Mehndi Medallion and Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: New Leaf (PTI); Tuxedo Black (Memento); Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Really Rust, Cameo Coral, YoYo Yellow (Stampin Up)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink)
Miscellaneous: gems, "Diamond" Stickles

4 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Fabulous card Lisa - love the sparkle arkle arkle! x

Lisa M said...

Lisa, this is GORGEOUS! My gosh, I would feel better as soon as I saw it. :) So, so pretty.

Hugs,
Lisa xx

OH, while I'm here I thank you for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!

Kristen :-) said...

Lovely! That is one of my favorite sets of ALL time! I love how you delicately layered them onto one another :-)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Lisabee! I love how you've used this set.. That little touch of glitter looks great too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps