Sunday, May 06, 2012

Her children arise and call her blessed...

Can you believe it's only one more week until Mother's Day? Seriously, this year is just flying by and as always I'm scrambling to get all my Mother's Day cards done...thankfully this week's challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog was just the ticket to get me jump started...our theme this week is MOTHER'S DAY!

We have the always delightful monthly sponsor
Photobucket
As usual, one randomly drawn participant will win a lovely gift certificate to their store!

I decided to feature one of my new stamps by Verve Stamps for my card today...

I love that this scripture is in stamp form because it's perfect for Mother's Day cards! This very unusual layout is Viva la Verve May Week #2's sketch. I wasn't too sure what to do with that bottom horizontal element--I decided that a row of gems might be just what it needs and it really looks lovely in the light!

Challenge List
1. VLVMAY2012 (see belove)
2. 2 Sisters Challenge #90~ Anything Goes

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Proverbs 31:28 (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Rose Red (Stampin Up), Simply Chartreuse and White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Sweat Threads (Basic Grey)

Accessories: gems, Simply Chartreuse Grosgrain ribbon (PTI), floss, Lacey Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Polka Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

5 Words of Love:

Anne-Marie said...

You chose one of my favourite scriptures, and made it look as beautiful as it sounds. I really like the shades of pink and green, and you were so right to add those pretty gems! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle...good luck!

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Jenée said...

This is a simply STUNNING card. I so like the Bible verse you've used. It is perfect. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Jennifer said...

I just love this scripture you've used! wonderful papers and fantastic stitched accent!

Olivia said...

Great job...love how elegant your card is. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps