Saturday, May 19, 2012

Best Friends Forever!

I have some amazing friends...and I love to send them special cards. So this week's challenge for Squirrel and Fox of  "Best friends" works just perfect for me!

Our sponsor this week is

I used Ava Flower Patch for my image...she's so darling!

This amazing layout is this weeks sketch for the SCS Sketch Challenge (SC385). I just HAD to lace the two panels together! Even if it was a pain in the tooshy to do it without piercing through the card front! LOL!

Hope you will join us this week for our Best Friends challenge over at the Squirrel and the Fox Challenges--and make sure you check out what the rest of the design team has created too!
Challenge List
1. SC385 (see below)
(die-cut the sentiment and the image)

Photobucket

Card Details
Image: Ava Flower Patch-digi (Bugaboo), Flower Fusion #11 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento

Coloring: Copics (E00, E21, R20, Y21, Y19, Y23, YR23, BG11, BG13, BG0000, B93, B95, B97, B99, C3, C5, C7, C8, YG13, YG23, 0)
Paper: CS-Kraft (PTI), white (Georgia Pacific); DP-Marjolaine (Basic Grey)
Accessories: double edged banner die (PTI), Classic Squares SM Nestabilities (Spellbinders), adhesive gems, floss, paper piercer, white grosgrain ribbon, "Stardust" Stickles

2 Words of Love:

Gerda said...

Very nice card.
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful creation! Love the colors you used. Good luck in the challenges.

Just A Pac Rat (This weeks Die Cutting Diva's Sponsor)
http://www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps