Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tempting Prayerful Duet

I love a pair of cards I made this week...they are in one of my favorite colors (Tempting Turquoise) and the layout is just a great go-to for quick cards.
 I like the card above, but I really like the other card and the random placement of the gems. It's a CASE of this card and is similar to THIS CARD that I made previously.
The flowers are from the set Dance by There She Goes Clear Stamps. I made two masks by stamping this flower on two post-it notes and then used it to help the flowers have the overlapping look. The sentiment is a wood block stamp I've had forever...probably from the $1 bin at Michaels.

CARD #2 Challenge List:
3. Sentimental Sundays #99~ Celebrating Earth Day with nature
(my beautiful flowers!)


Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Dance (There She Goes); Praying for You (from stash)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up); Black (Memento)
Paper: Tempting Tuquoise (SU), White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: ribbon and gems

1 Words of Love:

Davi said...

Love the flower image and pretty bow. Thanks for sharing your lovely care with us at TT this week :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps