Saturday, April 07, 2012

Spring Winged Things

Oh how I have been loving this warmer weather we are having again! The flowers are blooming left and right and that means the butterflies are returning! I just adore a bush full of butterflies. So beautiful!

Speaking of butterflies...

We have a new challenge up for Squirrel and Fox Challenges--Things with Wings is your theme this week. Birds, bees, butterflies, bugs, feathers...the possibilities are nearly endless!

We have the always amazing sponsor

They have some of the most adorable digital stamps and generously allowed each of our DT members to choose a stamp to feature this week...I fell in love with Wee Ones Bugs- Butterfly.

The layout is this weeks Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #122 and perfect for the small square card. I used my favorite purple-y color Rich Razzleberry with scraps from my Stampin Up Cottage Wall designer paper (now retired).

The perfect little card for any of my dear friends!

For Challenges:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Wee ones Bugs Butterfly-digi (Bugaboo), Flower Fusion #11 (Pepertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (C's for black, RV60's for raspberry, Skin E000, E00, E02, E21, R20)
Paper: CS-Stampers Select white (PTI), Rich Razzleberry (SU); DP- Cottage Wall-retired (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Eyelet Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Charming Ovals die (Verve), multi-liner pen, "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), gems

5 Words of Love:

emma mitchell said...

I love your beautiful card and the image you have used is so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Emma xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Karen B. said...

How darling is this?! What a fun image and perfect colors. Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps