Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple Woodland Thoughts

Just sharing a simple card I made using my favorite stamp in the Woodland set by Stampabilities.
I always ink this stamp up with my Stampin Up Markers because it really makes it look lovely when i can color each part. I decided my spot of color would be my Brilliant Blue mushroom! I love that thing! LOL!

Challenge List:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Woodland (Stampabilities), Verve
Ink: Brilliant Blue-retired (SU)
Coloring: SU Markers (old Olive, always artichoke, brilliant blue, chocolate chip)
Paper: Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Brilliant Blue-retired (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Stickles

7 Words of Love:

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

judit said...

Wow, this is stunning! So effective. Love the blue mushroom! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week. judit x

Teresa Kline said...

this is such sweetness, thanks for taking the Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Pia S said...

I've never used kraft together with blue, and I'm amazed how fantastic that is! Love the glitter you have added to the leaves. A pretty card!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card and love the glittery leaves.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Judith said...

This is so effective - yet so simple - a great no dp card - thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Gemma said...

gorgeous! thanks for joining in this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps