Sunday, April 08, 2012

Rustic Sundaes

We have one of our fans favorite challenges this week at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog--our Sundae Bar! This months Sundae bar is very tasty: Kraft, Lace, Diecuts and Charms--Pick at least two and show us how you were inspired!

You will want to play along with us this week, because we are being sponsored by the fabulous Tickled Pink Stamps!
If you are familiar with my work, you know that I adore working with Kraft, so this Sundae Bar is right up my alley!
I used Lil Fashionette 30's Lylah stamped onto Kraft and paper pieced her outfit. I tried a new hair color combination that I really like--E17, E18, E35, E37, and R27. I pulled out my fun rustic feeling paper Autumn Meadows--a now retired collection by Stampin Up. I love the mix of colors in this set. I used three of the papers for this card--and the sketch challenge SC379 for this wonderful layout. I really enjoyed putting all the elements together on this card--right down to the knotted twine! I added a scrap of lace and diecut my flourish to finish out my Sundae Bar toppings for the challenge.
For Challenges:
1. SC379 (See below)

Photobucket

Card Details:
Stamps: 30's Lylah (Tickled Pink Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (Skin: E000, E00, E02, E21, R20; Hair/Face: E17, E18, E35, E37, R27; Shoes: E35, E37; Eyes: BG11, BG13, BG15, B02)

Paper: CS- Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Taken with Teal-R (Stampin Up); DP-Autumn Meadows-R (SU)
Accessories: Glossy Accents, brads, button (PTI), twine, lace, Fancy Flourish diecut (My Favorite Things)


4 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Fabulous card Lisa. I love the colours you have chosen. I am off to try that hair colour combo. Ta heaps for the inspiration. hugs x

Tina said...

beautiful card, love the colors and image

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa! I love the paper piecing!

anaRy said...

Super cool paper piecing: ))
Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
x
anaRy

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps