Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Psssst...I have something exciting to share...

There is an amazing new FREE crafting magazine out there solely dedicate to showcasing COLORED images...as in, it HAS to have a colored image to be featured (something UNIQUE in the crafting world)--if you haven't already checked it out, you need to see what Designed to Color is all about!


The second issue of this fabulous eZine went live last night and it's even better than the first! 
You can check it out for yourself here: Designed to Color April/May 2012.

If you flip thru it you will see a Coloring on Kraft tutorial by *Me!!*

I was so excited when Carisa (owner and editor of DTC) asked me for an article on how to use Kraft with Copics! I mean, I so am NOT nearly as skilled as most with my Copics, but for whatever the reason me and Kraft go together like PB&J!

Anyhow, you NEED to check to check out this fabulous new magazine--and make sure you like them on Facebook too:
Designed to Color

Also, if you adore coloring your images, why not check out the current submission call for Designed to Color? Deadline for submission is April 30th so you still have plenty of time! Get the details for the current call HERE.
So that's my news for today...I'll be back with some creations later this week--our *spring break* is over for Homeschooling, so we are back to our usual school schedule which doesn't give me a ton of time for crafting. But I'm hopeful that I can squeak in some me-time when the boys go outside for *recess* later!

Blessings!

Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Yay! Now I know someone famous!!! Hang on. It is not about me is it? LOL. But...famous you are - in my book anyway. Congratulations!. hugs x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps