Sunday, April 22, 2012

Deja Vu...in a Tu-Tu?

Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog has a new challenge up and this week's theme is "Let's Get Cute!"  and we are sponsored by...
Bugaboo graciously let all the Sundae Girls have a single image digi to work with...I decided to go with Ava Dancing.

She's not "oh my goodness how cute!" but she is still cute in her big floppy bow. If you are starting to think that you have seen this layout recently...well you have...like yesterday! LOL! I made yesterday's card first and then when I was wondering WHAT to do with Little Ava, I decided to adapt yesterday's layout for today.

The inside of the card features a lovely stamp by Paper Makeup Stamps.
There you go. A simple card...I think that it will be just right to send to a friend on a day they need a little pick me up!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Ava Dancing-Digi (Bugaboo), Sing, Love, Dance-rubber (PMS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (skin-R000, E00, E02, R20, E21; Hair-YR20, YR21, YR23, Y21, Y23; clothing- V00, B00, B01, B02, B000; O and C1)
Paper: CS-Plum Pudding and White (Papertrey Ink); "Floric purple Paisley (Paper Studio)
Accessories: Eyelet Circles Nestabilities, Classic Squares LG, gems, Stickles

3 Words of Love:

Jayne A said...

Great card and cute image.

hugs
Jayne
x

lizzie said...

Oh my gosh that card is sooo cute!!!!

Jenny said...

She is just so cute I love the sparkle :-) Jen x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps