Sunday, April 01, 2012

Amazing Grace in April

It's hard to believe that today is April 1st! Oh wait...is this a joke?

Seriously though, the months are just flying by as they usually do...spring is here to stay and we are loving it! Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is asking for your best Easter creations this week! If you do not celebrate Easter (like me), then feel free to pull out your religious cards--or Passover season cards. They will work too!

We have the fabulous Simon Says Stamp as our sponsor again this week--you can't go wrong winning a certificate to their fabulous online store! They have a little bit of everything!

I went back to my roots with this very clean and simple card which features the diecut Leafy Flourish by My Favorite Things--one of the many MFT products that Simon Says Stamp carries.

The sentiment is Amazing Grace by Verve. I took off the rest of the stamp (it says "will bring us through") because I really wanted just these simple words featured. I diecut the flourish with some Rich Razzleberry designer paper and then used Rich Razzleberry for my mounting layer too. I just love that color, don't you?

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Amazing Grace (Verve)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (Stampin Up)
Paper: CS-Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink), Rich Razzleberry (SU); DP-Cottage Wall (SU)
Accessories: Leafy Flourish die (My Favorite Things), gems

1 Words of Love:

Lisa M said...

This is so beautiful! I like this very much. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps