Sunday, March 04, 2012

A Spot of Green with some Spring Flowers


March already? How did that happen? Oh well. I'm very very very ready for Spring! Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is ushering March with a fun challenge--let's see Green or St. Patrick's Day for your cards this week! One lucky randomly drawn participant will receive our prize this week sponsored by the fabulous Simon Says Stamp online store!

I've been very busy working on card orders--the card for this week is one of the ones I completed and I think it's just darling and perfect for this time of year...

I was inspired by a card I saw in a 2011 Stamp It! magazine...and I've been dying to use this stamp from the Everyday Button Bits set by Papertrey Ink--don't you just love the blossoms? I matched the buttons to the paper and then added twine to the holes. So much fun! This paper I bought by the sheet at Hobby Lobby, but it's My Mind's Eye and I love it! I went to my trusty Threading Water punch by Fiskars so I could tie in the design on the paper with my edges. Love the look!

We hope you will join us this week with YOUR spot of green!

Challenge List
1. Card Crafter's Circle #12~ Buttons
2. Cute Card Thursday #206~ Shades of Spring
3. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge #116~ Buttons!

Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

Lisa M said...

What a perfect way to use those buttons. Lisa, your card is beautiful!

Dorcas said...

I just LOOOOVE these button flowers!!

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Lisa,
What a lovely card! Adorable little flowers and I LOVE this designer paper and colour combination you used. So creative with these buttons.Thanks for playing in the BUTTON challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. So glad you could join us!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Taylor said...

I just adore this SO much! Love the button flowers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Pixie Dust Studio!

Jenny said...

This is a fabulous design Lisa and those buttons look great! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps