Saturday, March 10, 2012

Perhaps love...is a krafty mouse?!

Yeah we know it's March already, but it's still all about LOVE for our Squirrel and Fox Challenge Blog this week...and you know you always need a stash of love cards, right?!

And what's not to love about our fabulous sponsor?
We generously got to pick an image for this challenge and I just fell in love with this little mouse...

It's the digital stamp Valentine Baskets-Mouse and he's just darling! I went with a totally basic design that ALWAYS works and looks great--which is nice to have for when the mojo isn't flowing or you are in a time crunch! This paper is My Mind's Eye "Happy Go Lucky"--so fun with a pink and white! The sentiment is one of my Michael's $1 bin finds--I LOVE that place!

We hope you will join us this week and feel the love! Make sure you add your creation to Mr. Linky and check out what my fellow Design Team members have created with their Bugaboo images!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps