Saturday, March 24, 2012

May this Passover season...

I was asked by someone at church if I could make ten 5 x 7 cards for the congregation to sign and then send to the shut-ins in among our brethren. I was delighted to be able to serve in this capacity! Last year I had some beautiful Passover season sentiments made for me and I am delighted to be able to get full usage out of them this year!

These cards work perfectly for the new challenge for Squirrel and Fox Challenges~ The Easter Season.

I used some 5x7 white notecards and then using my new brayer (LOVE IT!) I ran it over the ink pads and then across the paper. The tree is from the set Treemendous by There She Goes Clear Stamps. I decided to add three small gems to each tree and coordinated them to match the think I used. Not too much bling, but enough to really make it just perfect. I had the sentiment made for me by the wonderful ETSY store Bear Rubber Stamps. I totally recommend her for any custom stamps!

Here are the other colors I used following the same design...

Using this technique is a great way to do a group of cards with a simple design that still look elegant!

Make sure you play along with us this week and get entered to win a prize from our lovely sponsor...Robyn's Fetish!

Have a delightful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Challenge List:
1. Craft Us Crazy #23~ Religious/Easter

Photobucket

Card Details
Size: 5" x 7" Notecards
Stamps: Treemendous (There She Goes); Passover stamp--custom made
Ink: Tempting Tuquoise, Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun, Pale Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up) and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: gems, brayer

1 Words of Love:

Lori said...

What a pretty card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps