Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hoppy Spring with PMS

It's March 7th--the perfect day for a cheerful Spring Theme Blog Hop with the Paper Makeup Stamps Makeup Artists! I am the last of the stops on the Blog Hop today--so if you made it this far, Cheers to You! Wasn't it a lovely hop? If you just popped into say, hello, how about hopping along with us today? It's not a very long hop and we'd love for you join us--besides, if you hop you will be eligible to win a $15 gift certificate!! Get started and find out all the details on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

When it comes to springtime and Paper Makeup Stamps, my go to image is ALWAYS the lovely little fairy Sprout. I'm sure you've already seen her once or twice on the hop as she is just lovely and perfect for this time of year!
I've paired her with this perfect sentiment--also by PMS. All my stamps I used today are rubber--and though Katie is clearing out all her rubber and Sprout in rubber is out stock, you can still find this sentiment on sale HERE and of course you can get Sprout as a digital stamp too!

My layout was CASE-d from this LOVELY card by Karen Giron...I just loved how it showcased multiple designs of papers--mine are from my brand new Basic Gray pad "Marjolaine"...oooh, how I love the patterns in there!

Thanks for hopping with us today--how about hopping on over to the PMS store and snagging some of the goodies you saw today for yourself? Remember that all the rubber is on CLOSEOUT right now--so take advantage of this fabulous deal!

And while you are there, how about snagging some of our digital freebies to play along with our Spring Challenge? Remember that one lucky randomly drawn participant will win a great prize package of all kinds of card making goodies!


Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Sprout and "Plant a garden" (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (E000, E00, E21, E17, E18, E35, E37, E55, E57, E59, N1, YG00, YG21, YG23, B21, YG95, YG97, R20, O)
Paper: CS- Bordering Blue-retired (Stampin Up), White (Papertrey Ink); DP- "Marjolaine" (Basic Grey)
Accessories: gems, "Stardust" Stickles

10 Words of Love:

Jackie said...

Sprout looks fabulous and I love all the shades of gree you used on this! Great card!

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE!

Queen B said...

Very cute!! I love that BG paper.

Jenn said...

Hi Lisa!

This is adorable! I love your LO! Perfect coloring too!

Jenn

Anita Hovey said...

GORGEOUS card Lisa. Love the sparkly wings and the color combo...and Sprout is one of my favorite fairies to boot!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is such a cute design and I love your layering of the yummy papers.
Thanks so much for your kind comment and visit to my blog
Hugs

Dawn Mercedes said...

I sure miss everyone...and every image...at PMS!!! (But if you have a spring hop, you gotta have a spring background! haha)

JustYolie said...

Perfect sentiment!! Love this image!

Michelle said...

Hope we can also be planting in the garden soon. Like your card and image.
LG Michelle

Anne said...

Love what you have done with this image.. the glitter really adds that special touch... and the pattern papers are a perfect match... thanks for sharing...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps