Sunday, March 11, 2012

A bit of Feminine Flair

Morning everyone! This week on the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog, we want to see Feminine Flair on your projects--bits of lace, pearls, sparkle...give your projects that feminine touch!

Our sponsor this week is the amazing
My card this week features WOJ Willow...she's just so sweet!
I actually got to go outside to take a picture this week! Hurrah for sunshine!

I used my new Marjolaine pad by Basic Gray. I just love the greens and blues in this one! My feminine flair is my lace, flourish and pearls. A simple design, but I love how spring it looks!

Hope you play along in this week's challenge--and make sure you check out today's post to see what the other Sundae Girls have created to wet your mojo whistle!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps