Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Look after my Heart...

It's February 7th...and the 7th of each month is set aside to celebrate PMS--Paper Makeup Stamps that is! This month the Makeup Artists pulled our some of our favorite love inspired stamps to share with you today--get all the details about the hop by starting on our PMS Blog!

We are giving away a $25 gift certificate towards digi stamps or rubber (at regular retail price) in our store!
All you have to do is leave comments along the hop and 1 lucky winner will be chosen--and we have NEW Closeout Code for 75% off all the rubber stamps left in our inventory! Visit the PMS Blog for that special code so you can take advantage of this amazing deal before the rubber is gone forever!

My simple notecard features the fabulous set Hugs & Kisses with the sentiment "Look after my heart"...I used the rubber version for both stamps (and are still in stock!), but both sets are available in digi too!
I used the design from another notecard because it is so simple, yet looks so sweet! I added some glitter and gems for a fun touch.

Remember that all the rubber stamps in our PMS store are being retired--so get yours while you still can!

Here is a complete list for today's Love Inspired Blog Hop--enjoy!

Lisa McKinney -->You are here

Challenge List:

13 Words of Love:

Jackie said...

I simply love how you added the line of red glitter to these hearts and matched it with this sentiment. Fabulous job!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fantastic CAS card!

Carma said...

I love the simplicity and the sparkle!!! Fantastic!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

you are the queen of making a simple card look phenomenal. Great card Lisa. Hugs

SAMARA NAVI said...

This is such a clean and simple but completely beautiful card. Thank you for bringing it to SS! And good luck. Luv Samara DT

Chrissy D said...

CUTE CARD!!!

JustYolie said...

Such a beautiful sentiment!! Pretty card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a darling card, love the hearts and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Anita Hovey said...

Love it Lisa!

Jenn said...

Lisa, what a fabulous Valentines Day card! SO CUTE!

Jenn

Lisa M said...

Saw your card and had to pop in and check it out. It looks wonderful! LOVE this design. Thank you also for clarifying the PMS thing, the other I don't care to celebrate. LOL!
Have a great weekend. :)

Anne said...

first of all I love that quote.. and secondly I love the simplicity of your card.. its stunning.. thanks for sharing..

Scrapalajen aka Jen said...

Love the quote and love the CAS look! TFS!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps