Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Hog Wild for You...

It's a new challenge for us at the Squirrel and the Fox Challenges--we were very slim on numbers last week, so we want to give you something easy--Valentine's Day/Love!!

We are being sponsored by
She has granted the DT some super cute stamps to play with this week. 
I fell in love with this cute piggy pair called Hog Wild Over You.


I colored on Kraft paper and then paper pieced the napkin from my patterned paper (My Mind's Eye). I went with a simple square design with some twine and brads for accents. The glass was gone over with Stickles and then I went over it with Glossy Accents-the straws too. Love the little bit extra that adds!

I think I'm going to save this as a little love note for my sweetie...I know it will make him grin!


Photobucket

Card Details
Image: Hog Wild Over You (Robyns Fetish)
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: CS-Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); DP-"Hattie Papers" Stella and Rose (MME)
Accessories: brads, twine, glossy accents, Stickles

6 Words of Love:

Carisa said...

oh this is just way too cute!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!

thank you for joining in the fun at ACB for our * Animal Antics * challenge

Hope you will join again soon
Hugs Shaz x

rudlis said...

Wow what a great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge Blog this week.

Lori said...

Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Tamie said...

Oh this is super cute! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Deb said...

OMG! super adorable image, love it--and those papers are fab, thanks for sharing with us at Prairie Fairy Fridays, hope to see you again soon--check out the new tutorial blog for some great ideas http://prairiefairy.blogspot.com
Deb
xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps