Sunday, February 12, 2012

Delight in the little things...like Elisabeth Bell

It's a new week and a new challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog! We've brought out one of our favorite challenges--our Sundae Bar! This week's Sundae Bar has the choices of Blue, Distressing, Cream and Pearls! Pick 2 or more and play with us!!

We have the fabulous sponsor
I adore Elisabeth's images--and was excited that I had an image of my favorite EB "Daisy".
I used the toppings of Blue, Distressing and Pearls for this card. I colored the image in Copics and coordinated it to my favorite My Mind's Eye paper pad "Hatties Paper" from the Stella and Rose line. I added some gold pearls and some hand drawn stitching with a dabble of Stickles on the flowers. The sentiment is one I just picked up last weekend at Michael's in the $1 bin. I love it!

Photobucket

Card Details
Image: Daisy (Elisabeth Bell); Sentiment from $1 bin
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (W's for the pants; BG75, BG78 for shirt; Y21, Y23, YR21, YR23 for hair; E000, E00, E02, E21, R20 for skin; YG93, YG95, YG97 for grass, E51, E53, E77 for flowers)
Paper: CS-White (PTI), More Mustard and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); DP-"Hatties Paper" from Stella and Rose (MME)
Accessories: distressing tool, "Seeing Spots" embossing folder, Stickles, gold pearls

1 Words of Love:

Mynnette said...

This is too cute!!! LOVE the striped paper--fabulous! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps