Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebrate...woo hoo!

It's a new challenge on Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog--it's all about Birthday's this week!!

This week our sponsor is the amazing and adorable
I just love Lili of the Valley and think they have some of the cutest images out there!

Unlike the rest of my Sundae Girls (seriously, have you SEEN what they did this week?? Amazing!), I stepped back into my classic clean and simple style with the cute little Emma Presents.

I matched her to some paper from my Lime Twist Happy go Lucky pad by My Mind's Eye. I just love that it matches Rich Razzleberry--probably one of my most favorite colors in the Stampin Up Collection--and I freaked out when I realized I used my very last piece! ACK! 

The sentiment is one of my new wood mounted stamps from the $1 bin at Michaels. Seriously, lately the sentiment stamps in there have been awesome! I think it is the "woo hoo" that sold me on this one! LOL!
Challenge List

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Shana said...

Lisa I love your layout and the bright colours! You have coloured her perfectly to match your papers! Beautiful!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

What a sweet card! love the image - makes me want to celebrate with some shopping of my own. ;)

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Favorite Color/Embellishment Challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps