Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Birthday Bash Candy Re-draw!

Well in a shocking turn of events NEITHER of my candy winners contacted me...so I am redrawing for both prizes using Random.org.

Here are your random numbers:
25 34 

Timestamp: 2012-02-01 14:44:07 UTC

#25 is Coops
#34 is Heidi Brawley

Congratulations! Please email your mailing address information to me at lisabeestampin (at) yahoo (dot) com! You have until the 10th to contact me--if the new winners do not contact me by this time I will redraw for another new set of winners (but I'm really hoping I won't have to!).

Make sure you check the Paper Sundaes Blog for our newest challenge of "Love and Valentine's"!

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

coops said...

oh wow.thats me :D
thanks so much lisa.i will email you now :D

xx coops xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps