Saturday, January 07, 2012

Take it Easy--with a New Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Paper Makeup Stamps Release Day Hop! Our team of designers has had a blast creating with this month's new release--all DIGI--and we can't wait to share what we have with you!

You should have arrived here from Jackie's Blog. Want to experience the whole hop? Just CLICK HERE to get all the details on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog!

We have several darling digis being released tonight in the store...here's another look at poor sick fairy Jane!
Yes...I actually paper pieced Jane and talk about A LOT OF WORK! But it was much easier to do it by attaching my pieces of paper to a larger sheet with the image printed out so I could make sure it went where I wanted it too. Besides she had to have cute pajamas AND isn't that paper perfect for her "quilt"? I added glossy accents to her ice pack and thermometer and Stickles to her wings and her slippers (you can't see it there). I love how this looks on the Kraft. I've been on a Kraft kick lately...just so fun to color on! The sentiment is from the Little Moments set (I used my rubber set, but it's now available in digi too!) I distressed then sponged all the edges with Always Artichoke.

I hope you will try out paper piecing digital images if you haven't done so yet. It's really not that hard to do.

Time to move to your next stop on the hop...and that is our fabulous PMS owner extraordinaire Katie Cotton!

Challenge List
(New Digi Image)
(New Digi Image)

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Jane-Digi  and Little Moments (PMS)
Ink: Always Artichoke (Stampin Up)
Coloring: Copics (R00, R02, R20, R22, E000, E00, E21, G94, G99, YR20, YR21, YR23, Y21, Y23)
Paper: CS-Kraft (Papertrey Ink) Always Artichoke (SU); DP-Papyrus (Basic Grey)
Accessories: distressing tool, sponge, brads, "Stardust" Stickles, Glossy Accents

20 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

Jane looks fabulous paper-pieced, Lisa! :) Love the quilt look to her blanket and the quilt block look to her background.

Randee E said...

Wow!! That is alot of paper piecing - but it looks wonderful!! I also did a lot of tedious cutting on my card, it will be one of a kind ('cause I won't be doing it again - hahaha!)

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Love it.. so cute.. your paper piecing is super...

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

Jennyfer aka Scrapalajen said...

Love the pajamas and the paper piecing. Hope she gets better soon.LOL!

Tangii said...

OMG! She looks fabulous paper pieced!!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome!

Jackie said...

I love how you paper pieced this! Talk about too darn cute girl! I just love how this image looks on kraft too. Simply stunning!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a wonderful card, love all that paper piecing!

Michelle said...

Darling! I want those pjs. Your piecing is fabulous.

Chrisd said...

Great paper piecing to show off the sweet image. Thanks for the hop!

Jenn said...

Adorable Lisa! I love to paper piece! You did an excellent job! Really love all the details.

darling Ho said...

Wow! Pretty paper piecing! Love the colours you've used.
~darling Ho

Danni said...

Stopping by again to say thank you for entering my flutter by challenge! :)

Carma said...

I do love paper piecing and this is beyond fabulous!!! Love the background too!

Anita Hovey said...

OH WOW... this is amazing! You are the paper piecing queen Lisa!

Harriet Skelly said...

Your paper piecing is outstanding! Thanks for playing with FBW!

JustYolie said...

I love the paper piecing!!! Adorable card!

Deb said...

So beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Amanda R said...

Adorable Lisa! Hope all is well in your part of the world and thanks for playing along this week at Flutterby Wednesdays!

VanessaB said...

aww... that's sweet! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps