Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Blog Candy Winner is...

As promised, here is the lucky winner of my grab bag from the Paper Sundaes Blog Hop...

Using Random.org


Here are your random numbers:


32       20


Timestamp: 2012-01-22 14:34:18 UTC

Oh...did you notice? There are TWO numbers! That's because I decided to share the love with TWO people--so who are these two fabulous winners?

They are...
#20 - Dorte
#32 - Dana Joy

Congratulations! Please email your mailing address information to me at lisabeestampin (at) yahoo (dot) com! You have until the 31st to contact me--if the winners do not contact me by this time I will redraw for a new winner.

Thanks for joining us for our Blog Hop last week--make sure you enter our challenge for this week...PAPER PIECING! And make sure you check the Paper Sundaes Blog on Thursday for all the Big Prize winners and Top 3!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Dana said...

OMG!!!!! I won....YEAH. Thanks some much Lisa!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps